We welcome your comments and appreciate your understanding of our moderation process. We try to be the friendliest site on the internet, but there are a few guidelines we follow. Those guidelines are:
- No profanity or personal attacks. A professional critique that includes fair but negative observations is one thing; a personal attack with name-calling, insults, etc. is something else.
- Comments must be relative to the subject of the original post. We realize that discussions may take on a life and direction of their own; when that happens, we ask that you move your dialog to a more appropriate venue.
- Brevity. We try to keep our posts brief and ask that you do the same with your comments. Please limit them to 500 words or less.
- Demonstrate courtesy and respect. While no one appreciates First Amendment rights more than we, we will not tolerate rudeness.
- Limit your links. Because we allow you to include your website with your comment, we prefer that you not include links in the body of your comment. However, because we know that sometimes additional links are relevant to the conversation, we will make the final determination whether to include such links.
- English only. We do not publish non-English comments.
- No spam. Our determination on what constitutes spam is final.
- Name and email are required; your website is optional. We require a name (published) and valid email address (not published). You may also include your website.
We reserve the right to edit your comments. We may, for example, remove profanity and other portions of your comment that don’t meet our guidelines. We may edit for spelling, punctuation, grammar, and length.
We reserve the right to decline to publish comments and to delete comments at any time, for any reason, and without explanation.
By submitting your comments to the Tuscawilla Creative Services LLC and/or CreateTeachInspire blogs, you grant us permission to republish your comment(s) without restriction, notification, or compensation. You acknowledge that you alone are fully responsible for each comment you make, including inaccuracies or potentially libelous statements. You agree to not disclose proprietary or confidential information and further agree that we are not liable if you do. You will retain copyright to all comments posted on this blog; however, you grant us the right in perpetuity to use, alter, and/or display your comments however we see fit.