Our latest Faith Works ebook is now available:
Blogging for Pastors: How Pastors and Churches Can use Blogging to Share their Messages, Grow their Congregations and More!
Blogging for Pastors is not just for pastors – it’s for any faith leader, whether ordained or a lay leader, who wants to reach and build a relationship with a broader audience than is possible through face-to-face communication methods.
In Blogging for Pastors, Jacquelyn Lynn introduces pastors and other clergy members to the power of blogging as a tool to:
- increase their connection with their existing congregation
- grow their churches
- manage and enhance their personal reputations
- increase their own visibility as well as that of their church or other ministry work
- and more.
Blogging for Pastors explains:
- what blogs are and how to use them
- why pastors and other clergy members should blog
- what makes an effective blog
- how to create great content
- how to set up and name your blog
- how much time and effort your blog will require
- legal issues to be aware of
- and more.
Written in a simple conversational style, Blogging for Pastors tells you what you need to know to launch and manage your blog. Though the book itself is a quick read, it doesn’t promise instant results. There’s a lot of work involved in creating and maintaining a blog that will meet your personal, ministry and professional goals. But the effort is worth it. Read Blogging for Pastors now (or share it with your favorite pastor), follow the steps and watch your ministry grow!
Available for immediate download for only $4.95.
Click here to download Blogging for Pastors, Kindle edition
Click here to download Blogging for Pastors, pdf file