Are you thinking about self-publishing a book? Before you do, get
What indie publishers need to know to produce a great book
Ready to publish a book? Your options have never been greater—but how do you know where to start?
The Simple Facts About Self-Publishing is an introduction to independent publishing that tells you what you need to know to produce a quality book that will delight your audience and meet your goals.
Jacquelyn Lynn walks you through the process that begins with understanding the three primary paths to publishing and how to choose the one that’s best for you. She explains the most common mistakes self-publishers make and how to avoid them, then tells you how to produce a book that will look as good or better than the ones from top traditional publishers.
An accomplished author and indie publisher, Jacquelyn’s goal is to smooth your path to published author status. The Simple Facts About Self-Publishing gives you the knowledge you need to make the best decisions for your book, find the right resources and avoid getting ripped off.
- Are you an aspiring novelist or a business leader with a message to share?
- Do you want to write a book that will inspire readers from either a faith-based or secular perspective?
- Have you been traditionally published but want to take more control over your work?
- Is it time to write your memoirs so your heirs will have access to your legacy?
- Or do you have another reason for wanting to publish a book?
Whatever is motivating you to publish a book, begin the process with The Simple Facts About Self-Publishing.
Print: $12.99 Ebook $6.99
Available on Amazon and wherever books are sold.